Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 94   
Print
Author Topic: Atlantean Twilight Adoption Center and Orphanage Roleplay  (Read 172693 times)
Jody
Papa's Replacement

Miss these guys so much :,) <3

View Profile
« on: October 18, 2013, 01:14:38 AM »

THIS TOPIC IS NOW AN ARCHIVE.

Thank you all for coming here to roleplay over the years!

I'm finally reopening this and bumping it back up after two and a half years.

Story:
(All of this is just pure fiction and is NOT based off a real adoption center or orphanage. The name was randomly chosen and the story was carefully thought and written. Any real life adoption center or orphanage with the exact same name or story is to be considered coincidental)

Atlantean Twilight is an adoption center and orphanage located around the Korat City Square. Atlantean Twilight was founded in 1973 by a woman named Ashley Ginko Fiore, an Italian-Japanese woman who is devoted to helping as many animals and kids as much as she can, after she found a baby puppy stranded on a rock at Korat Beach on a very stormy evening (hence the name Atlantean Twilight). She took care of it for a while, watched it grow, and then eventually found a new home for it. Around the time, she had two daughters, a 6-year-old named Rebecca and a 4-year-old named Momoko.

During Rebecca and Momoko’s childhood, they helped their mother look after all sorts of interesting animals, and were often nicknamed “The Squirrel Sisters” because of the way they acted: quick-thinking, super fast, and loved nuts of all kinds. A few years later, Rebecca and Momoko were given the nicknames of their favourite nuts. Rebecca was given the nickname “Pecan” and Momoko was given the nickname “Peanut”.

Several years later, when Pecan was 11 and Peanut was 9, a massive wildfire hit Untermainbach, and the orphan rate increased rapidly from 10% to 60%. There were no orphanages in any area of Untermainbach. When Ashley found out about this, it hurt her emotionally and she thought to herself “why are so many people worried about animals when we should be doing something about our poor children and teens?”. So, a few days later, she wrote and drew out plans, spent lots of money on renovations and furniture and made several flyers and advertisements. In just 2 days, Atlantean Twilight was now both an adoption center and orphanage. Lots of animals and orphans came to Atlantean Twilight, lots of them were given to new owners and parents, and Atlantean Twilight saw good business.

Atlantean Twilight ran for 41 happy years. However, very recently, Ashley retired, Peanut (then aged 45 years) had children and family to look after and Pecan (then aged 47 years) had a part-time job at an internet café in Wanping. All of this got in the way of keeping Atlantean Twilight open, and eventually closed on January the 25th 2014, and thus, the remaining orphans and animals had to be sent to another adoption center and orphanage outside of Untermainbach.

2 years later, Peanut and Pecan met up at a local café. While they were there, they were talking about things from their childhood and good memories they have, when somehow, Atlantean Twilight slipped into their conversation. This inspired the two sisters to re-open their adoption center and orphanage. Atlantean Twilight reopened on the 28th December 2016, approximately 4 hours before the 2016 Dibra Family shootings. It is still open as of today, and the two sisters hope they will at least see some good business again since it’s reopening.

So, in this roleplay, you get to adopt an animal or a person without a family. Or you can be the animal, person without a family, a worker, etc.

I know it sounds boring but I want forumers to adopt their own pets and kids on here!

The Cast... so far!:
Miss Peanut
Miss Pecan
Nathaniel
Peaches
Hawaii
Sir PieFace
Katya
Sir PuppyFace
Alondra
Ashley
Flaming Fury
Avery
Sly
Peep
Soloman
Sparrow
Bobby
Milo
Olive
Alexy
Miley
Moose
Papl
Kayden
Chestnut
Lasso
Kooper
Rubon
Lemon
Charm
Fluffy
Flower
Kanira
Utah
Kylie
Amethyst
Charmander
Raven
Nio
Marlo
Camyi
Baby Bobby
Cassie Wary
Buttery
Fred
Woman in heels
Gertrude
Geo
Geovani
Garry
Gail
Gavino
4 People
Kaspar
Farlene
Girl
Kanfu
Cay
Shey
Olive
Cal
Anna
Randy
Alex
The Policeman
Yuki
Alysane
Mavryck
Amelia
Ryan
SIFR Pink
Receptionist
Valentina
Yasmine
Sunmer
Alana
Ying
Dylan
Oganesson
2 Cathys
Christy
Random Baby
Pendoodle/Doodlebob
Baba
The Police Officer
Maricia
Steven
David
Christina
Kane
Kane the 74th
Ethan
Eagle
Luis
The Art Teacher

Okay... starting... NOW!
« Last Edit: August 25, 2018, 10:21:31 PM by Jody » Logged
DonkeyKong
Papa's Replacement

account is literally cringe but i don't wanna dele

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2013, 04:01:48 PM »

(Here's a picture of my FC I'm using)

* Nathanial.png (13.9 KB, 679x441 - viewed 331 times.)
Jody
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2013, 04:05:06 PM »

Me: Awww, poor little boy... *gives him a toy*
DonkeyKong
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2013, 04:11:07 PM »

Nathaniel: (hugs Teddy Bear)
(a girl with pinkish hair appears)
Peaches: Hi! My name is Peaches! And yours?
(Here's a pic of Peaches, too)

* Peaches.png (14.72 KB, 673x416 - viewed 320 times.)
Jody
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2013, 04:20:38 PM »

Me: Hello Peaches! My name is Miss Peanut! *gives Peaches a toy* :3
DonkeyKong
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2013, 04:41:37 PM »

Peaches: (voicing her toy) Hello! I'm Mr. Racoon!
Nathanial: Um,  I'm Nathanial...
Soundbord
I sound very bord
Forum Fanatic

God exists!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2013, 04:42:27 PM »

Hawaii: I'm adopting... this kitty!

Check out my new Flipline Bachelorette fanfic! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=45830.0

magicmusic [May 21 08:33 PM]:   When I grow up I wanna be just like pickleric
shoutbox queen has found QUOTE OF THE DECADE!:
Matt: Testing the new Shoutbox!
Flipline_Tony: Testing.
Flipline_Tony: Looks like no one's here.
Matt:  Cry

awesome quotes of 2018:
"I'm the Grand Supreme Mip of being a poke in the eye!" (from AKC's AyChao Academy comic)
You get a jill-a-torch.
(in response to "I insert a jack-o-lantern." I wanna see a jill-a-torch ROFL)

Fav KCP 2018 entries (besides Annika):
Azariah (Mystic), Morrigan (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Bellamy (SND), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks), Alice (Algodethacon), Hazel (Zuki-Chan), Zack (DeluxePizza), Soufflia (lajoie), Chelsea (Paramore), Dakota (speedo)
fav customerpalooza 2019 forumer entries:
Sean (YellowPenguin), Enigma (Ninja Monkey), Myrtle (MintGold), Keiko (apocalypseArisen/Lavender), Donny (VVAVES/~JustAqua~), Walter M (Holi Toledo/forgottenusername), Nadia (Haseul/hyewon)
Forumer entry Runners-up: Rias, Obed, Rocky, Q for Quality, Poisoncrene, Kief, Ibzy
Bang
The Dank Meme Man
Restaurant Master

BANG BANG BANG

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2013, 04:44:15 PM »

could I have this?

* Sir Dog.jpg (6.44 KB, 191x264 - viewed 690 times.)

Long Signature:
Awards List
------------
Most Unique User 2016
Won Survivor 2016 (TSH)

I AM THE GOAT
Soundbord
I sound very bord
Forum Fanatic

God exists!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2013, 04:45:15 PM »

Hawaii: Her name is nurse Katya

Check out my new Flipline Bachelorette fanfic! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=45830.0

awesome quotes of 2018:
"I'm the Grand Supreme Mip of being a poke in the eye!" (from AKC's AyChao Academy comic)
You get a jill-a-torch.

Azariah (Mystic), Morrigan (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Bellamy (SND), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks), Alice (Algodethacon), Hazel (Zuki-Chan), Zack (DeluxePizza), Soufflia (lajoie), Chelsea (Paramore), Dakota (speedo)
Sean (YellowPenguin), Enigma (Ninja Monkey), Myrtle (MintGold), Keiko (apocalypseArisen/Lavender), Donny (VVAVES/~JustAqua~), Walter M (Holi Toledo/forgottenusername), Nadia (Haseul/hyewon)
Forumer entry Runners-up: Rias, Obed, Rocky, Q for Quality, Poisoncrene, Kief, Ibzy
Bang
The Dank Meme Man
Restaurant Master

BANG BANG BANG

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2013, 04:46:58 PM »

Sir PieFace: This Dog...Reminds me of myself

Long Signature:
Awards List
------------
Most Unique User 2016
Won Survivor 2016 (TSH)

I AM THE GOAT
Soundbord
I sound very bord
Forum Fanatic

God exists!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2013, 04:49:02 PM »

Hawaii: Katya, you should meet Sir PieFace's new pet!

Katya: Mrraaaaooooooow! (I don't like dogs)

Hawaii: Sir PieFace, what's your puppy's name?

awesome quotes of 2018:
You get a jill-a-torch.

Bang
The Dank Meme Man
Restaurant Master

BANG BANG BANG

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2013, 04:57:33 PM »

Sir Pieface: Oh! it Sir PuppyFace  Smiley

Long Signature:
Awards List
------------
Most Unique User 2016
Won Survivor 2016 (TSH)

I AM THE GOAT
Soundbord
I sound very bord
Forum Fanatic

God exists!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2013, 04:58:58 PM »

Hawaii: Aww, he's cute

Katya: *hisses*

Hawaii: now now, no need to be scared of such a nice little puppy

awesome quotes of 2018:
You get a jill-a-torch.

Bang
The Dank Meme Man
Restaurant Master

BANG BANG BANG

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2013, 05:01:17 PM »

Sir PuppyFace:

* Suprised Dog.jpg (9.25 KB, 202x250 - viewed 652 times.)

Long Signature:
Awards List
------------
Most Unique User 2016
Won Survivor 2016 (TSH)

I AM THE GOAT
Soundbord
I sound very bord
Forum Fanatic

God exists!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2013, 05:02:21 PM »

Hawaii: don't worry, Katya is just scared cause she used to live on the streets.

Katya: Mraaauow! (I am not scared!)

awesome quotes of 2018:
You get a jill-a-torch.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 94   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.