Pages: 1 ... 433 434 [435] 436 437 ... 449   
Print
Author Topic: Pokémon  (Read 1123614 times)
KylesRandomContent
Verified Loner
Papa's Assistant

*screams in chorus kid*

View Profile
« Reply #6510 on: November 12, 2019, 05:18:09 PM »

Because of the lack of Pokémon, people are “Dexiting”; but I’m gonna make sure every single Pokémon is in the game. I’ll try to make new Gigantimax Pokémon for it like Venusaur, Blastoise, Muk, Mewtwo, and more
Uh...how are you gonna do that?

Bassettt
Blue Moon Master
Restaurant Legend

Aubrey for KCP2020!

View Profile
« Reply #6511 on: November 13, 2019, 08:59:21 PM »

I’m sick of the complaining over the graphics, I get the animations and Pokémon model problem, since GameFreak said they were making new models and improving animation, but did neither. But complaining about how the game looks? It looks amazing! There are better looking games but here’s the thing, it’s a Pokémon game, it’s the best looking Pokémon game ever and I think the region is beautiful. I personally love the art style and textures of the world.

KylesRandomContent
Verified Loner
Papa's Assistant

*screams in chorus kid*

View Profile
« Reply #6512 on: November 13, 2019, 09:06:01 PM »

I’m sick of the complaining over the graphics, I get the animations and Pokémon model problem, since GameFreak said they were making new models and improving animation, but did neither. But complaining about how the game looks? It looks amazing! There are better looking games but here’s the thing, it’s a Pokémon game, it’s the best looking Pokémon game ever and I think the region is beautiful. I personally love the art style and textures of the world.
Personally, I'm not a big fan of the Wild Area's textures, however, I do think that the towns and cities look great. But to be honest, I've never really cared much about graphics in video games, anyway. I usually focus on the story and 100%-ing the game.

Bassettt
Blue Moon Master
Restaurant Legend

Aubrey for KCP2020!

View Profile
« Reply #6513 on: November 14, 2019, 07:36:58 AM »

All the negativity over the games, especially on r/pokemon is making it really hard to stay excited. And it sucks because I’ve been so hyped for these games, and I still think they look amazing

Daniel Delta
Agent Infinity Splatoon
Papa's Assistant

Delta Emerald Aura Inkling with epic ‘tude!

View Profile
« Reply #6514 on: November 14, 2019, 06:27:11 PM »

And still I’m going to “Make Pokémon Great Again” through this campaign I’m making

Guardian of Mega Rayquaza, & soon-to-be Squid Sisters band member

I’ve Got Xmas Magic; Austin & Sienna are coming!!
Bassettt
Blue Moon Master
Restaurant Legend

Aubrey for KCP2020!

View Profile
« Reply #6515 on: November 14, 2019, 10:20:47 PM »

I love the track Toby Fox composed for this game

-Phil-
Purple - 2020
Food Critic

Garlic Salt for taste

View Profile
« Reply #6516 on: November 14, 2019, 10:37:15 PM »

Toby Fox getting to work with Game Freak is just the best

Thank you for supporting my KCP entries and helping Delta appear in the tournament!
Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Nickito
/r/flipline Moderator
Food Critic

Visit /r/flipline!

View Profile
« Reply #6517 on: November 15, 2019, 09:55:19 AM »

I wasn't going to get the games but I just checked out the new pokemon and they all look amazing tbh
I kind of want to play it now, the pokemon designs are some of my favourites in a while

AskJoe [Oct 06 12:17 AM]:   Okay, so maybe I was wrong all along and God actually does exist.

Join the Phoenix ORG Discord server! https://discord.gg/XSTP4Tz

Daniel Delta
Agent Infinity Splatoon
Papa's Assistant

View Profile
« Reply #6518 on: November 15, 2019, 11:07:15 AM »

Uh...how are you gonna do that?
Campaign

Toph
Rito Champion
Restaurant Legend

Hyrule is in danger.

View Profile
« Reply #6519 on: November 16, 2019, 08:51:45 PM »

I already found and caught a shiny! He’s a Skwovet and I named him Cinnabar.

Impressive, I know. Very few can achieve a mastery of the sky. Yet I have made an art of creating an updraft that allows me to soar. It's considered to be quite the masterpiece of aerial techniques, even among the Rito. With proper utilization of my superior skills, I see no reason why we couldn't easily dispense with Ganon. Now then, my ability to explore the firmament is certainly of note... But let's not - pardon me for being so blunt - let's not forget the fact I am the most skilled archer of all the Rito. Yet despite these truths, it seems that I have been tapped to merely assist you. All because you happen to have that little darkness-sealing sword on your back. I mean, it's just ... asinine. Unless... you think you can prove me wrong? Maybe we should just settle this one on one? But where...? Oh, I know! How about up there?! Oh, you must pardon me. I forgot you have no way of making it up to that Divine Beast on your own! Good luck sealing the darkness!
KylesRandomContent
Verified Loner
Papa's Assistant

*screams in chorus kid*

View Profile
« Reply #6520 on: November 16, 2019, 09:28:01 PM »

I recommend using the spoiler for the first week after the game’s release. Some people have yet to play the games.

-Phil-
Purple - 2020
Food Critic

Garlic Salt for taste

View Profile
« Reply #6521 on: November 17, 2019, 01:13:31 PM »

I think from what I heard it's easier to catch shinies in this game (though it mainly in chains)

Thank you for supporting my KCP entries and helping Delta appear in the tournament!
Forum Guy Funny Moments:
Toph
Rito Champion
Restaurant Legend

Hyrule is in danger.

View Profile
« Reply #6522 on: November 17, 2019, 03:28:40 PM »

Found another shiny!

Impressive, I know. Very few can achieve a mastery of the sky. Yet I have made an art of creating an updraft that allows me to soar. It's considered to be quite the masterpiece of aerial techniques, even among the Rito. With proper utilization of my superior skills, I see no reason why we couldn't easily dispense with Ganon. Now then, my ability to explore the firmament is certainly of note... But let's not - pardon me for being so blunt - let's not forget the fact I am the most skilled archer of all the Rito. Yet despite these truths, it seems that I have been tapped to merely assist you. All because you happen to have that little darkness-sealing sword on your back. I mean, it's just ... asinine. Unless... you think you can prove me wrong? Maybe we should just settle this one on one? But where...? Oh, I know! How about up there?! Oh, you must pardon me. I forgot you have no way of making it up to that Divine Beast on your own! Good luck sealing the darkness!
KylesRandomContent
Verified Loner
Papa's Assistant

*screams in chorus kid*

View Profile
« Reply #6523 on: November 19, 2019, 05:27:30 PM »

don't have the games, probably won't unless I get a Switch but honestly am looking forward to eventually do so, even if its going to take me 2 years to do so.

From what I saw tho I like it but wish the national dex existed, would loved catching a few of my faves that got cut.
Yeah, I feel the same (and if we’re being honest, they didn’t have a good reason for cutting Pokémon in the first place). Despite that, I’m still looking forward to playing the games. I’ll probably get a copy in December.

Daniel Delta
Agent Infinity Splatoon
Papa's Assistant

View Profile
« Reply #6524 on: November 29, 2019, 07:14:45 PM »

Dragapult is cool, I also like G-Max Lapras and G-Max Alcremie. Other than that, Runerigus, Dragapult, Hatterene, Cinderace, Inteleon, and Mr. Rime are cool.

Greedent looks like Peter Griffin of Family Guy and I now don’t like Thievul. That my opinion on Few G-Max and Gen 8 mons

Pages: 1 ... 433 434 [435] 436 437 ... 449   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.