Pages: 1 ... 435 436 [437] 438 439 ... 449   
Print
Author Topic: Pokémon  (Read 1146271 times)
Revali
TFCG4 Judge
Restaurant Master

Thousands of summers. A Lonaic wonderland.

View Profile
« Reply #6540 on: December 02, 2019, 08:04:18 PM »

Aron
Axew
Natu
Sawk
Uxie
Xatu

So...no.

Lol, I was thinking of the two three lettered Pokémon Laugh

Lonacy.
n. A demotivational feeling tied to loneliness that pulls one (person) away from activities they previously enjoyed and embraced.

Revali
TFCG4 Judge
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #6541 on: December 02, 2019, 08:04:38 PM »

So yes, obviously not

Lonacy.
n. A demotivational feeling tied to loneliness that pulls one (person) away from activities they previously enjoyed and embraced.

Daniel Delta
Agent Infinity Splatoon
Papa's Assistant

Delta Emerald Aura Inkling with epic ‘tude!

View Profile
« Reply #6542 on: December 03, 2019, 10:41:55 AM »

I love snom. Snom is my life
Check the new Frosmoth card, comes in February and it’s awesome. Stage 1 Deluge Blastoise + Lapras VMAX = Death To ReshiZard

Guardian of Mega Rayquaza, & soon-to-be Squid Sisters band member

I’ve Got Xmas Magic; Austin & Sienna are coming!!
Bassettt
Blue Moon Master
Restaurant Legend

Holidays!

View Profile
« Reply #6543 on: December 07, 2019, 12:26:25 AM »

I feel like the Corviknight & Thievul lines might be based off of the French poem Le Corbeau et Le Renard, by Jean de la Fontaine. The poem has a crow and a fox, where the fox steals a piece of cheese from the crow. Idk why but I feel like this may have inspired GameFreak to make a Crow and Fox line in the same region, which is a European region

Daniel Delta
Agent Infinity Splatoon
Papa's Assistant

Delta Emerald Aura Inkling with epic ‘tude!

View Profile
« Reply #6544 on: December 07, 2019, 06:09:02 PM »

I feel like the Corviknight & Thievul lines might be based off of the French poem Le Corbeau et Le Renard, by Jean de la Fontaine. The poem has a crow and a fox, where the fox steals a piece of cheese from the crow. Idk why but I feel like this may have inspired GameFreak to make a Crow and Fox line in the same region, which is a European region
Corviknight’s G-max is good for cleaning up projectiles from your opponent. I just don’t like Thievul’s look though, that mustache doesn’t fit well...

Guardian of Mega Rayquaza, & soon-to-be Squid Sisters band member

I’ve Got Xmas Magic; Austin & Sienna are coming!!
Revali
TFCG4 Judge
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #6545 on: December 08, 2019, 08:29:18 AM »

I'm doing a Pokemon Sword Nuzlocke  Smiley

I'm really scared

Lonacy.

KylesRandomContent
Unfunny Content Creator
Papa's Replacement

*screams in chorus kid*

View Profile
« Reply #6546 on: December 08, 2019, 09:59:56 AM »

I'm doing a Pokemon Sword Nuzlocke  Smiley

I'm really scared
That sounds like fun! When I get the game, I’m gonna do a no Dynamax run. It’s one of the only ways to make the game more challenging, since the exp share is baked into this game. Im also doing it because I’m not a fan of dynamax.

Stupid little comic I’m doing: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=70002.0

KylesRandomContent #3493
Bassettt
Blue Moon Master
Restaurant Legend

Holidays!

View Profile
« Reply #6547 on: December 08, 2019, 06:21:51 PM »

Man I seriously miss the old Anime formula. Spoilers:

Spoiler:
The first part or Galar they visit in the Anime is WYNDON!?!? That should be the last place he ends up in Galar, after beating all the gyms, but no, he’s goes there first because this anime sucks now. I’m inly 6 minutes in though so idk what goes on next

KylesRandomContent
Unfunny Content Creator
Papa's Replacement

*screams in chorus kid*

View Profile
« Reply #6548 on: December 08, 2019, 08:21:59 PM »

Man I seriously miss the old Anime formula. Spoilers:

Spoiler:
The first part or Galar they visit in the Anime is WYNDON!?!? That should be the last place he ends up in Galar, after beating all the gyms, but no, he’s goes there first because this anime sucks now. I’m inly 6 minutes in though so idk what goes on next
I can understand why someone would miss the old anime formula, but keep in mind that this show has been running for over 2 decades. Some people (including the writers) are bound to get bored of watching the same thing over and over again, so it makes sense that they would try to change things up a bit.

That being said, I still think the older seasons are better. I miss back when the show was consistently funny, and when Ash had actual character.

That's just my opinion though. I wouldn't even mind if they returned to the old formula, I just want that old season charm back.

Stupid little comic I’m doing: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=70002.0

KylesRandomContent #3493
Nickito
/r/flipline Moderator
Food Critic

Visit /r/flipline!

View Profile
« Reply #6549 on: December 10, 2019, 03:22:21 PM »

I just started a Pokémon Red Nuzlocke. So far I have Charmander, Pidgey, and Spearow, so I'm a bit worried for Brock lol

Charmander and Pidgey seem particularly strong, Spearow is weak but it's pretty fast. We'll see how this one goes...

AskJoe [Oct 06 12:17 AM]:   Okay, so maybe I was wrong all along and God actually does exist.

Join the Phoenix ORG Discord server! https://discord.gg/XSTP4Tz

KylesRandomContent
Unfunny Content Creator
Papa's Replacement

*screams in chorus kid*

View Profile
« Reply #6550 on: December 10, 2019, 09:03:32 PM »

I just started a Pokémon Red Nuzlocke. So far I have Charmander, Pidgey, and Spearow, so I'm a bit worried for Brock lol

Charmander and Pidgey seem particularly strong, Spearow is weak but it's pretty fast. We'll see how this one goes...
Best way to beat Brock is with a Butterfree that knows Confusion. However, I’m guessing that you’re Viridian Forest capture wasn’t a Caterpie or Metapod.

Good luck!

KylesRandomContent #3493
Nickito
/r/flipline Moderator
Food Critic

Visit /r/flipline!

View Profile
« Reply #6551 on: December 10, 2019, 09:08:39 PM »

got a Weedle, it's now a Beedrill Hmm

Spearow (Ethan) knows growl, Charmander (Nick) knows growl as well, Pidgey (Tina) knows sand attack, and Beedrill (Vee) knows poison sting. Did a lot of grinding, kind of want to just go for it. At first I wanted to just sacrifice Ethan but now I don't want to, that would be sad

EDIT: With Geodude I had Tina use 6 sand attacks, then whittled it down with gusts. With Onix I had Ethan do 6 growls then 6 leers, switched to Nick to do more damage. Both times I tried to poison them with Vee, Vee came so close to dying. But I did it with no items in battle, set battle style, and without any deaths! That really wasn't too bad, but I did like two hours of grinding Hmm

EDIT 2: After getting through Brock unscathed, I lost Vee to a Route 3 trainer battle Bored

EDIT 3: Also lost a Zubat from Mt. Moon basically instantly because apparently its moves have 0 accuracy Hmm
« Last Edit: December 11, 2019, 02:07:12 PM by Nickito » Logged

AskJoe [Oct 06 12:17 AM]:   Okay, so maybe I was wrong all along and God actually does exist.

Revali
TFCG4 Judge
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #6552 on: December 11, 2019, 08:41:09 PM »

I’m starting to really like having a Copperajah

Lonacy.

Nickito
/r/flipline Moderator
Food Critic

Visit /r/flipline!

View Profile
« Reply #6553 on: December 11, 2019, 09:15:37 PM »

Nuzlocke Update: Charmeleon and Spearow did not make it out of Mt. Moon. Lost my Route 4 capture because by then Pidgeotto was too strong to let anything not die, but I somehow managed to snag an Oddish on Route 24. Rival battle caught me off guard, came super close to losing the run there. I'll probably try to train Oddish until she's a Gloom before taking on Misty, although really it will just be there for status effects

Revali
TFCG4 Judge
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #6554 on: December 12, 2019, 08:49:35 PM »

Nuzlocke Update: Charmeleon and Spearow did not make it out of Mt. Moon. Lost my Route 4 capture because by then Pidgeotto was too strong to let anything not die, but I somehow managed to snag an Oddish on Route 24. Rival battle caught me off guard, came super close to losing the run there. I'll probably try to train Oddish until she's a Gloom before taking on Misty, although really it will just be there for status effects

F for Charmeleon and Spearow

None of my nuzlocke Pokémon have died yet (knock on wood)

Lonacy.

Pages: 1 ... 435 436 [437] 438 439 ... 449   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.