Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 447   
Print
Author Topic: Pokémon  (Read 1088201 times)
Windowswind
« Reply #735 on: July 31, 2013, 03:08:08 AM »

Mhm!
Nickito: 5
papa_fan: 5
Julia: 5
Spongebob29: 3
Cooler: 2
Pickleric: 1

Which generation was this move introduced?
pickleric
Restaurant Star

Cletus the Fetus

View Profile
« Reply #736 on: July 31, 2013, 03:14:12 AM »

Generation V - Black and White!

Long Signature:
★★★★★
5 star user awarded by the Pickle Society

★★★★★
5 star Q&A and Art Request Thread awarded by King Xolo IV of the Kingdom of Exandrialo

★★★★★
5 star award for Papa's Humaneria from Universal Entertainment Portal: "creative and incredibly addictive... unique concepts..."

★★★★★
5 star award for short story "Adventures in Papa's Humaneria" from Writing Association International: "...a beautiful appraisal of a fantastical society that at the same time seems very close to our hearts"

★★★★★
5 star award for piece "Papa Louie Eats a Pickle" from the organisers of La Vie Triste Art Competition: "...[it is] simply amazing."
PancakeFlipper
« Reply #737 on: July 31, 2013, 03:28:21 AM »

Is this like a quiz?
snivader
Ultimate Magician
Better Than Papa!

nyeh

View Profile
« Reply #738 on: July 31, 2013, 03:46:12 AM »

Yes,i think.

if only mages could cast revive spells
Windowswind
« Reply #739 on: July 31, 2013, 04:00:57 AM »

Yeah, it was started in May but I forgot Tongue

Generation V - Black and White!
Yep!

Pickleric: 1

Name the ice-type one-hit knockout move.
pickleric
Restaurant Star

Cletus the Fetus

View Profile
« Reply #740 on: July 31, 2013, 04:07:35 AM »

Sheer Cold

and btw you didn't update my score

Long Signature:
★★★★★

★★★★★
5 star Q&A and Art Request Thread awarded by King Xolo IV of the Kingdom of Exandrialo

★★★★★
5 star award for Papa's Humaneria from Universal Entertainment Portal: "creative and incredibly addictive... unique concepts..."

★★★★★
5 star award for short story "Adventures in Papa's Humaneria" from Writing Association International: "...a beautiful appraisal of a fantastical society that at the same time seems very close to our hearts"

★★★★★
5 star award for piece "Papa Louie Eats a Pickle" from the organisers of La Vie Triste Art Competition: "...[it is] simply amazing."
Windowswind
« Reply #741 on: July 31, 2013, 04:09:30 AM »

Oops!

Pickleric: 3

What is "S.T.A.B" an abbreviation for?
pickleric
Restaurant Star

Cletus the Fetus

View Profile
« Reply #742 on: July 31, 2013, 04:09:59 AM »

Same type attack bonus

Long Signature:
★★★★★

★★★★★

★★★★★

★★★★★

★★★★★
papa_fan
Tomato Toppler

my avatar is my own drawing.

View Profile
« Reply #743 on: July 31, 2013, 04:11:45 AM »

dude did you use google?

i'm a girl.and i may be a weirdo.accept that fact.
pickleric
Restaurant Star

Cletus the Fetus

View Profile
« Reply #744 on: July 31, 2013, 04:12:05 AM »

No, I didn't use Google - I just like Pokemon a lot.

Long Signature:
★★★★★

★★★★★

★★★★★

★★★★★

★★★★★
ewn
« Reply #745 on: July 31, 2013, 04:14:29 AM »

That is the proof that you have a reddit account.
pickleric
Restaurant Star

Cletus the Fetus

View Profile
« Reply #746 on: July 31, 2013, 04:15:03 AM »

How?

Long Signature:
★★★★★

★★★★★

★★★★★

★★★★★

★★★★★
Windowswind
« Reply #747 on: July 31, 2013, 04:16:29 AM »

Correct again! I don't want to be gullible by believing people get x amount of questions right, but I don't want to accuse anyone so I just have to trust that they're telling the truth. However, those questions were not too difficult.

Pickleric: 4

What is the best selling Pokémon game which is outside of the main series of Pokémon games (including remakes - i.e. Pokémon Heartgold)?
pickleric
Restaurant Star

Cletus the Fetus

View Profile
« Reply #748 on: July 31, 2013, 04:19:18 AM »

Colosseum?

Long Signature:
★★★★★

★★★★★

★★★★★

★★★★★

★★★★★
Windowswind
« Reply #749 on: July 31, 2013, 04:36:18 AM »

Nope
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 447   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.