Pages: 1 ... 436 437 [438] 439 440   
Print
Author Topic: Pokémon  (Read 961588 times)
CursedSkylark
The Almost Mod
Restaurant Star

Curses are Curses, and they live within me forever

View Profile
« Reply #6555 on: December 08, 2019, 12:54:44 PM »

I'm doing a Pokemon Sword Nuzlocke  Smiley

I'm really scared

good luck on doing it!

Fluffy Wolf is an adorable and fluffy wig
Hi, I'm Sky, otherwise known as what you see up outside! I'm also currently your local Forum News Reporter so watch out every week for my news stories!
My own Discord Server:
https://discord.gg/KQFBT6b
TWG Stats:
TWG XCIV: Morality: Won, Role: Brutal Wolf
TWG XCV: Revolution: Game Died, Role: Undecided
TWG XCVI: Flipline: Won (Last Player Alive), Role: Psychotic Wolf, MVP.
TWG XCVII: Lunatic Asylum: Game Ended Early, Role: Rascal Wolf

TWG XCVIII: Locked and Loaded: Lost, Role: Insomniac
TWG XCIX: Faraway City: Won, Role: Psychic
TWG C: Theory of Everything: Lost, Role: Human
TWG CIII: A Normal Day Outside: Won, Role: Coroner, Town MVP
TWG CIV: Lost Connection: Won, Role: Seer

TWG CV: A Sea-Sun of Visitations: Lost, Role: Human
TWG CVI: Dostoevetsky's Exile: Lost, Role: Anastasia (Arsonist)
TWG CVII: Age of Mythology: Lost, Role: Egyptian Human
TWG CVIII: Return to the Courtroom: Won, Role: Chief Justice
TWG CX: Kainu Mosir: Lost, Role: Kainu Wolf
TWG CXII: The Penitentiary: Lost, Role: Prisoner
TWG CXIV: The Lost Files: Lost, Role: Oracle
TWG CXV: Mirai: Lost, Role: Necromancer
TWG CXVI: Stan Loona Stream Butterfly: Lost, Role: Eidetic Wolf
Cursed Survivor Results:
Mato Grosso: 14/16 (Cáceres)
South Tyrol: 12/16 (Misurina)
Easter Island: 1/12 (Colours & Tribes Soon)
Bassettt
Blue Moon Master
Papa's Replacement

Colin is Ready to Rule The World

View Profile
« Reply #6556 on: December 08, 2019, 06:21:51 PM »

Man I seriously miss the old Anime formula. Spoilers:

Spoiler:
The first part or Galar they visit in the Anime is WYNDON!?!? That should be the last place he ends up in Galar, after beating all the gyms, but no, he’s goes there first because this anime sucks now. I’m inly 6 minutes in though so idk what goes on next

Coca-Cola is better than Pepsi
My FC’s http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=46833.0
KylesRandomContent
Verified Loner
Franchise Owner

Wally is da bess waifu

View Profile
« Reply #6557 on: December 08, 2019, 08:21:59 PM »

Man I seriously miss the old Anime formula. Spoilers:

Spoiler:
The first part or Galar they visit in the Anime is WYNDON!?!? That should be the last place he ends up in Galar, after beating all the gyms, but no, he’s goes there first because this anime sucks now. I’m inly 6 minutes in though so idk what goes on next
I can understand why someone would miss the old anime formula, but keep in mind that this show has been running for over 2 decades. Some people (including the writers) are bound to get bored of watching the same thing over and over again, so it makes sense that they would try to change things up a bit.

That being said, I still think the older seasons are better. I miss back when the show was consistently funny, and when Ash had actual character.

That's just my opinion though. I wouldn't even mind if they returned to the old formula, I just want that old season charm back.

Nickito
/r/flipline Moderator
Food Critic

Visit /r/flipline!

View Profile
« Reply #6558 on: December 10, 2019, 03:22:21 PM »

I just started a Pokémon Red Nuzlocke. So far I have Charmander, Pidgey, and Spearow, so I'm a bit worried for Brock lol

Charmander and Pidgey seem particularly strong, Spearow is weak but it's pretty fast. We'll see how this one goes...

AskJoe [Oct 06 12:17 AM]:   Okay, so maybe I was wrong all along and God actually does exist.

Join the Survivor: Krakatoa Discord server! https://discord.gg/2wYpgfW

KylesRandomContent
Verified Loner
Franchise Owner

Wally is da bess waifu

View Profile
« Reply #6559 on: December 10, 2019, 09:03:32 PM »

I just started a Pokémon Red Nuzlocke. So far I have Charmander, Pidgey, and Spearow, so I'm a bit worried for Brock lol

Charmander and Pidgey seem particularly strong, Spearow is weak but it's pretty fast. We'll see how this one goes...
Best way to beat Brock is with a Butterfree that knows Confusion. However, I’m guessing that you’re Viridian Forest capture wasn’t a Caterpie or Metapod.

Good luck!

Nickito
/r/flipline Moderator
Food Critic

Visit /r/flipline!

View Profile
« Reply #6560 on: December 10, 2019, 09:08:39 PM »

got a Weedle, it's now a Beedrill Hmm

Spearow (Ethan) knows growl, Charmander (Nick) knows growl as well, Pidgey (Tina) knows sand attack, and Beedrill (Vee) knows poison sting. Did a lot of grinding, kind of want to just go for it. At first I wanted to just sacrifice Ethan but now I don't want to, that would be sad

EDIT: With Geodude I had Tina use 6 sand attacks, then whittled it down with gusts. With Onix I had Ethan do 6 growls then 6 leers, switched to Nick to do more damage. Both times I tried to poison them with Vee, Vee came so close to dying. But I did it with no items in battle, set battle style, and without any deaths! That really wasn't too bad, but I did like two hours of grinding Hmm

EDIT 2: After getting through Brock unscathed, I lost Vee to a Route 3 trainer battle Bored

EDIT 3: Also lost a Zubat from Mt. Moon basically instantly because apparently its moves have 0 accuracy Hmm
« Last Edit: December 11, 2019, 02:07:12 PM by Nickito » Logged

AskJoe [Oct 06 12:17 AM]:   Okay, so maybe I was wrong all along and God actually does exist.

CaMeo
Gold Boi
Papa's Replacement

Join the Skitty Committee

View Profile
« Reply #6561 on: December 11, 2019, 08:41:09 PM »

I’m starting to really like having a Copperajah

Long Signature:
My Favorite Quotes:
Spoiler:
I like PP but that’s your opinion

Sushi is so flexible

why does baby need microwave

HOLY MACARONI! THAT ORDER CAN GIVE YOU DIABETES!
since steak is a cow that means he's technically a female
Nickito
/r/flipline Moderator
Food Critic

Visit /r/flipline!

View Profile
« Reply #6562 on: December 11, 2019, 09:15:37 PM »

Nuzlocke Update: Charmeleon and Spearow did not make it out of Mt. Moon. Lost my Route 4 capture because by then Pidgeotto was too strong to let anything not die, but I somehow managed to snag an Oddish on Route 24. Rival battle caught me off guard, came super close to losing the run there. I'll probably try to train Oddish until she's a Gloom before taking on Misty, although really it will just be there for status effects

CaMeo
Gold Boi
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #6563 on: December 12, 2019, 08:49:35 PM »

Nuzlocke Update: Charmeleon and Spearow did not make it out of Mt. Moon. Lost my Route 4 capture because by then Pidgeotto was too strong to let anything not die, but I somehow managed to snag an Oddish on Route 24. Rival battle caught me off guard, came super close to losing the run there. I'll probably try to train Oddish until she's a Gloom before taking on Misty, although really it will just be there for status effects

F for Charmeleon and Spearow

None of my nuzlocke Pokémon have died yet (knock on wood)

Long Signature:
My Favorite Quotes:
Spoiler:

Sushi is so flexible

Daniel Delta
Agent Infinity Splatoon
Restaurant Star

Deluge Frosmoth TCG

View Profile
« Reply #6564 on: December 21, 2019, 12:26:05 PM »

I’m starting to really like having a Copperajah
Does it G-Max? It has a good G-Max attack.

Guardian of Mega Rayquaza, & soon-to-be Squid Sisters band member

I’ve Got Xmas Magic; Austin & Sienna are coming!!
CaMeo
Gold Boi
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #6565 on: December 21, 2019, 01:59:45 PM »

RIP to the following:

-Reef the Wingull
-FriendofHugh the Nuzleaf
-Aloe the Oddish
-Stidd the Swinub
-Fleej the Roggenrola

All of them have sadly passed in my Sword Nuzlocke.

Long Signature:
My Favorite Quotes:
Spoiler:

Sushi is so flexible

Daniel Delta
Agent Infinity Splatoon
Restaurant Star

Deluge Frosmoth TCG

View Profile
« Reply #6566 on: December 23, 2019, 03:24:38 PM »

Sorry, I don’t Do Nuzlockes
« Last Edit: December 26, 2019, 01:10:54 PM by Daniel Delta » Logged

CaMeo
Gold Boi
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #6567 on: December 31, 2019, 06:08:59 PM »

Y’all can get really easy shiny Magikarps in Max Raid Battles until Jan 4

Long Signature:
My Favorite Quotes:
Spoiler:

Sushi is so flexible

Resolutely
burnin n itchin
Tomato Toppler

M-m, booboo.

View Profile
« Reply #6568 on: January 02, 2020, 07:43:43 PM »

My first playthrough of Sword and Shield:

I picked Sobble as my starter. My team consisted of... well, my team pretty much consisted of every Pokemon that was available to me at the time. I caught every Pokemon in the route (unless that Pokemon had a higher encounter rate at a later route to save time) and rotated my team a lot. I was always severely underleveled but it was fun mixing and matching my team. I also grinded Max Raid battles a lot during the main story which gave me lots of watts and useful TRs and a ton of exp candies. After the 6th gym I decided to just have a main 10 or so pokemon to use from then on. MVP was definitely Mudsdale thanks to Stamina and tanking hits... Leon was 10 levels above me but I still beat him just because of Mudsdale.

Second playthrough:

I got two shinies so far, but I haven't even gotten to the opening ceremony yet. To be fair, I did intentionally hunt for a shiny Rookidee but it only took around 50 murder method encounters... And I just found some random shiny Nickit in a raid battle that I'm never gonna use lol.

So this time I'm actually gonna be using little cup pokemon that were introduced this generation to beat the game (pokemon that could evolve but didnt evolve from anything, like scorbunny)

My plan so far is to have Scorbunny, Rookidee, Sinistea, Cufant, and Applin. For the sixth slot, I was planning to have Impidimp for prankster dual screen support, but... it actually doesn't learn dual screens (rip). My team will have a very hard time tanking hits during late game... So my plan B is to make them all OP via Pokemon Camp! It's really fun and cute too! But maybe I'll find a Pokemon from this generation that would fulfill that dual screens role.

Scorbunny is there because it's the starter I chose and it has a really good attack and speed stat for a little cup pokemon. I even bred a Scorbunny that knows High Jump Kick because I don't know how hard the game will be if I just used LC pokemon lol so I'm trying to kind of optimize my team. (I had to level a Hitmonlee to level 44 to actually pass that move down... and I'm still at the part where I just arrived at the Wild Area)

Rookidee is there for speed control (through Tailwind, an egg move that it can learn from brilliant aura) and it's cute af lol. Sadly my shiny Rookidee doesn't have Tailwind so I have to use the regular one... I also made the poor choice of evolving the shiny one to Corvisquire. Sad Sinistea has a very high Special Attack stat and I love it's design. I luckily found a Sinistea in a raid battle and it's modest too! Cufant has a very high Attack stat too so it's there too (though I don't have it in my team yet). Applin is there for the memes honestly. It can be useful with Attract I guess.

Some candidates for my sixth slot include Galarian Ponyta and Galarian Darumaka. Ponyta because it's cute and provides some further coverage. Darumaka because its 90 attack stat and Hustle ability means it's gonna hit really hard. But honestly, dual screen support might be the most valuable asset for my sixth slot... Too bad Impidimp doesn't learn it (it has Prankster and its evolutions learn dual screens so that really sucks). Galarian Corsola learns dual screens and it's extremely tanky as well, but I already have a Ghost type and I don't want to replace it. Along with Ponyta, though, it's exclusive to Shield and I have Sword. A problem with Darumaka is that it's only available late into the game. I could get one from a max raid battle, though.

Love lovely peaches 4ever
Daniel Delta
Agent Infinity Splatoon
Restaurant Star

Deluge Frosmoth TCG

View Profile
« Reply #6569 on: January 03, 2020, 09:50:46 AM »

Choice Band/Scarf Galar Darmanitan with Gorilla Tactics is vicious

Pages: 1 ... 436 437 [438] 439 440   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.