Poll
Question: How does the new minigame looks?
Awesome
Good
Not so good
Bad

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 125   
Print
Author Topic: Papa's Donuteria discussion  (Read 385687 times)
Luke
Electric Boy
Jojo's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #630 on: May 01, 2014, 03:49:03 AM »

MatiN is spamming a lot,and that is annoying
That annoys me too, especially when he posts off-topic.

hello i am a random stranger passing by
Soundbord
I sound very bord
Forum Fanatic

God exists!

View Profile
« Reply #631 on: May 01, 2014, 09:18:50 AM »

Rudy look's awesome,now scarlett and shakers is complete.
Marty : diamond
Scarlett : heart
Clover : clover
Rudy : spade

That's about right, a few people have noticed that, except Clover would be clubs because that's what the clover shaped one is lol

Check out my new Flipline Bachelorette fanfic! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=45830.0

magicmusic [May 21 08:33 PM]:   When I grow up I wanna be just like pickleric
shoutbox queen has found QUOTE OF THE DECADE!:
Matt: Testing the new Shoutbox!
Flipline_Tony: Testing.
Flipline_Tony: Looks like no one's here.
Matt:  Cry

awesome quotes of 2018:
"I'm the Grand Supreme Mip of being a poke in the eye!" (from AKC's AyChao Academy comic)
You get a jill-a-torch.
(in response to "I insert a jack-o-lantern." I wanna see a jill-a-torch ROFL)

Fav KCP 2018 entries (besides Annika):
Azariah (Mystic), Morrigan (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Bellamy (SND), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks), Alice (Algodethacon), Hazel (Zuki-Chan), Zack (DeluxePizza), Soufflia (lajoie), Chelsea (Paramore), Dakota (speedo)
fav customerpalooza 2019 forumer entries:
Sean (YellowPenguin), Enigma (Ninja Monkey), Myrtle (MintGold), Keiko (apocalypseArisen/Lavender), Donny (VVAVES/~JustAqua~), Walter M (Holi Toledo/forgottenusername), Nadia (Haseul/hyewon)
Forumer entry Runners-up: Rias, Obed, Rocky, Q for Quality, Poisoncrene, Kief, Ibzy
Soundbord
I sound very bord
Forum Fanatic

God exists!

View Profile
« Reply #632 on: May 01, 2014, 09:21:35 AM »

Well I believe they planned the sheep thing anyway. Although they may have added more details later

Check out my new Flipline Bachelorette fanfic! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=45830.0

awesome quotes of 2018:
"I'm the Grand Supreme Mip of being a poke in the eye!" (from AKC's AyChao Academy comic)
You get a jill-a-torch.

Azariah (Mystic), Morrigan (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Bellamy (SND), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks), Alice (Algodethacon), Hazel (Zuki-Chan), Zack (DeluxePizza), Soufflia (lajoie), Chelsea (Paramore), Dakota (speedo)
Sean (YellowPenguin), Enigma (Ninja Monkey), Myrtle (MintGold), Keiko (apocalypseArisen/Lavender), Donny (VVAVES/~JustAqua~), Walter M (Holi Toledo/forgottenusername), Nadia (Haseul/hyewon)
Forumer entry Runners-up: Rias, Obed, Rocky, Q for Quality, Poisoncrene, Kief, Ibzy
Soundbord
I sound very bord
Forum Fanatic

God exists!

View Profile
« Reply #633 on: May 01, 2014, 09:22:59 AM »

looooooooooooool him or somebody else who happens to be that nice and that silly at the same time.

awesome quotes of 2018:
You get a jill-a-torch.

Soundbord
I sound very bord
Forum Fanatic

God exists!

View Profile
« Reply #634 on: May 01, 2014, 09:23:26 AM »

I am gonna try to come up with a better idea though...

awesome quotes of 2018:
You get a jill-a-torch.

PokeCake
« Reply #635 on: May 02, 2014, 02:05:14 AM »

Easy the chefs were in bumper cars they accidentally hit Papa Louie so hard his body flew all the way to Sky Ninja. And then he got hit by the coaster and fell on the Donuteria. So to pay his health insurance the chefs must work in the Donuteria.
cozyhighway
prepping for college
Food Critic

View Profile
« Reply #636 on: May 02, 2014, 02:20:45 AM »

that's such a grue

To Flipline Forum,
Thank you.
You guys have raised me.
I'm so so grateful.
Ace Trainer
The Photographer
Restaurant Pro

This guy wrecks Arceus

View Profile
« Reply #637 on: May 02, 2014, 11:28:01 AM »

Easy the chefs were in bumper cars they accidentally hit Papa Louie so hard his body flew all the way to Sky Ninja. And then he got hit by the coaster and fell on the Donuteria. So to pay his health insurance the chefs must work in the Donuteria.
He will be all in bandages. How is he supposed to put glaze on donuts?

Being an adult sucks, have fun being a kid Smiley

My Goals:
Get good grades in Univeristy.
Get to be a fashion designer or wildlife photographer
Finish my Fan Fics and Fan Games
Get a new avatar
Take art lessons
Kiefster
« Reply #638 on: May 02, 2014, 12:47:07 PM »

The chef comes to go on the Sky Ninja. It is closed (D:) Papa comes and says that there is another new attraction this year. He takes you to the brand new Donuteria. You approve, but Papa takes out a uniform and keys.
Yeah
Soundbord
I sound very bord
Forum Fanatic

God exists!

View Profile
« Reply #639 on: May 02, 2014, 01:04:08 PM »

meh... that seems a bit blah to me though

awesome quotes of 2018:
You get a jill-a-torch.

Luke
Electric Boy
Jojo's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #640 on: May 02, 2014, 09:18:11 PM »

Uhh, what?

hello i am a random stranger passing by
Franky
Better than Franky
Restaurant Star

Papa louie 3!

View Profile
« Reply #641 on: May 03, 2014, 02:21:16 AM »

I think the 100th visiter of the sky ninja coster gets a job and that will be chef/custcom worker
Appleman.
« Reply #642 on: May 03, 2014, 03:40:42 AM »

Or, Sky ninja will be open only on evening, he comes and he will see so many people, gets angry and papa louie tells that if he will work in donuteria, he will get premium places every evening and he gots bew job. Also, sky ninja could be something like a minigame
Chicha Lover
Chiicha <3 <3
Papa's Replacement

Chicha (Hookah)

View Profile
« Reply #643 on: May 03, 2014, 05:29:36 AM »

do you think she will finally be a normal costumer? or she will stay a closer?

Mazine
« Reply #644 on: May 03, 2014, 05:33:39 AM »

A closer like always
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 125   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.