Poll
Question: Who is your opnion about Whiff
AWESOME
Great
Cool
Regular
Nah
Bad
Horribru

Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66   
Print
Author Topic: Opinions on new Customers  (Read 163931 times)
Ryuji
Restaurant Master
*


BEST BOY


View Profile
« Reply #960 on: January 24, 2016, 06:33:30 AM »

Whiff is a fizzy diet fizzy. They should have named him Fizz.
Logged

Ryuji is HERE!!

You'll never see it coming!
Spoiler:
Finished Games:
Papa's Cupcakeria Rank 146
Last Gold Star Customer: Tony

Papa's Freezeria Rank 55
Last Gold Star Customer: Jojo

Papa's Pastaria Rank 152
Last Gold Star Customer: Matt

Spoiler:
Mycroft be like "common sense? Is that something people eat? ???"

...
You were probably playing on the booby but that face looks like you meant it.

Rage [Aug 15 07:21 AM]:   scramble your eggs, you...wait

There are three daughters: Daisy, Rose, and Cinderblock.

Daisy asked her parents, "Why did you call me Daisy?"

Her parents said, "Because when you were born, a daisy landed on your head!"

Rose asked her parents, "Why did you name me Rose?"

Her parents replied, "Because when you were born, a rose landed on your head!"

Cinderblock asked, "Whaaaa babananaba eeeeeeeh?"

Independent MVP Death at Dusk
Independent MVP Ghost Story
Saburo
Restaurant Pro
*


Saburo


View Profile
« Reply #961 on: January 24, 2016, 07:23:17 AM »

i just hate that
he looks like he beats up kids
Logged

Matt [Aug 07 02:13 PM]:   hi DJ
Contact Me On Facebook Sombrero Santi
Abu
Moderator
Radley's Rival
*


ЦВЕТ НАСТРОЕНИЯ СИНИЙ


View Profile
« Reply #962 on: January 24, 2016, 09:14:16 AM »

i just hate that
he looks like he beats up kids

He onlooker
Logged
Lovaho
Tomato Toppler
*


M-m, booboo.


View Profile
« Reply #963 on: January 24, 2016, 02:04:57 PM »

i just hate that
he looks like he beats up kids
stereotype much?
Logged

I date men
But you're acting like a little boy
And no, I ain't your little toy
Abu
Moderator
Radley's Rival
*


ЦВЕТ НАСТРОЕНИЯ СИНИЙ


View Profile
« Reply #964 on: January 24, 2016, 02:05:44 PM »

Yeah, that's ironic because he thinks he looks tereotypical like t
Logged
Almeidinha
Guest
« Reply #965 on: January 24, 2016, 04:51:22 PM »

Whiff is great looking, hopefully not a closer.

To your misfortune, he has 90% chance to get closer... I stole the 10% to give you hope!
But I support much him be closer just this gameria!
Logged
Lovaho
Tomato Toppler
*


M-m, booboo.


View Profile
« Reply #966 on: January 24, 2016, 08:17:48 PM »

whiff is obviously a closer though..
Logged

I date men
But you're acting like a little boy
And no, I ain't your little toy
Abu
Moderator
Radley's Rival
*


ЦВЕТ НАСТРОЕНИЯ СИНИЙ


View Profile
« Reply #967 on: January 24, 2016, 08:24:45 PM »

Every first customer except Willow is.
Logged
Lovaho
Tomato Toppler
*


M-m, booboo.


View Profile
« Reply #968 on: January 24, 2016, 08:25:15 PM »

Yeah. and i doubt they'll change the trend.
Logged

I date men
But you're acting like a little boy
And no, I ain't your little toy
Abu
Moderator
Radley's Rival
*


ЦВЕТ НАСТРОЕНИЯ СИНИЙ


View Profile
« Reply #969 on: January 24, 2016, 08:26:36 PM »

He also was implied to be one, it said that after a long day of lifting weights he comes to eat pie.
Logged
Lovaho
Tomato Toppler
*


M-m, booboo.


View Profile
« Reply #970 on: January 24, 2016, 08:27:05 PM »

and he looks closer-type!
Logged

I date men
But you're acting like a little boy
And no, I ain't your little toy
Saburo
Restaurant Pro
*


Saburo


View Profile
« Reply #971 on: January 24, 2016, 08:27:20 PM »

yeah! he does
Logged

Matt [Aug 07 02:13 PM]:   hi DJ
Contact Me On Facebook Sombrero Santi
Lovaho
Tomato Toppler
*


M-m, booboo.


View Profile
« Reply #972 on: January 24, 2016, 08:27:57 PM »

i see no reason why he wouldnt be a closer!
Logged

I date men
But you're acting like a little boy
And no, I ain't your little toy
Saburo
Restaurant Pro
*


Saburo


View Profile
« Reply #973 on: January 24, 2016, 08:30:42 PM »

guys who beat little kidsnare closers 100
Logged

Matt [Aug 07 02:13 PM]:   hi DJ
Contact Me On Facebook Sombrero Santi
Lovaho
Tomato Toppler
*


M-m, booboo.


View Profile
« Reply #974 on: January 24, 2016, 08:31:10 PM »

can you stop Laugh
Logged

I date men
But you're acting like a little boy
And no, I ain't your little toy
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66   
Print
Jump to:  













Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.