Pages: [1]   
Print
Author Topic: First Impressions  (Read 964 times)
McCoyFan
Pizza Topper

View Profile
« on: December 10, 2013, 07:14:40 PM »

I've made a start on Papa's Pastaria, and I've decided to share my thoughts so far.

-Holidays!  Yay!  Theme decorating can be so much fun!

-I haven't played all the Gamerias, but so far this seems to have the most complicated cooking station since Taco Mia.  Which is great, because it's more fun to actually do stuff than to wait for it to finish on its won.

-Up until now, cooking timers were automatic, so I keep forgetting to turn it on.  Good bet that once I get the al dente timer, I'll start pressing the wrong one.   Grin

-The lowest point, I think, is the Build station.  Geez, I thought the one in Cupcakeria was bad!  I'm up to rank 11, and I've gotten a perfect Build score exactly three times.  Sometimes, I'll get the right sauce, the right toppings, and put them in the right places, and still get 45% or lower.  What gives?

-I like the idea of a dining room, but I wish they had done more with it. 

-I love the gondola minigame!

I'll probably add more as I go along, but so far the game is pretty enjoyable.

Sorry, I can't think of a signature.
Soundbord
I sound very bord
Forum Fanatic

God exists!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2013, 07:19:33 PM »

My first impressions: -It's easy!
-I HATE the gondola game
-I LOVE the ridiculous idea of a "Gondola 500," looks like I have a new fave holiday!
-Slider escape is my second fave minigame after Mitch's Mess (which is by far the easiest as I've memorized it)
-Order station is hard (until I got tons of posters and furniture, and started getting REALLY good at the game)
-I hate how you have to CLICK to set the timers unlike past gamerias, cause there are two different timers
-Olivia is AWESOME, my new fave female customer!

Check out my new Flipline Bachelorette fanfic! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=45830.0

magicmusic [May 21 08:33 PM]:   When I grow up I wanna be just like pickleric
shoutbox queen has found QUOTE OF THE DECADE!:
Matt: Testing the new Shoutbox!
Flipline_Tony: Testing.
Flipline_Tony: Looks like no one's here.
Matt:  Cry

awesome quotes of 2018:
"I'm the Grand Supreme Mip of being a poke in the eye!" (from AKC's AyChao Academy comic)
You get a jill-a-torch.
(in response to "I insert a jack-o-lantern." I wanna see a jill-a-torch ROFL)

Fav KCP 2018 entries (besides Annika):
Azariah (Mystic), Morrigan (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Bellamy (SND), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks), Alice (Algodethacon), Hazel (Zuki-Chan), Zack (DeluxePizza), Soufflia (lajoie), Chelsea (Paramore), Dakota (speedo)
fav customerpalooza 2019 forumer entries:
Sean (YellowPenguin), Enigma (Ninja Monkey), Myrtle (MintGold), Keiko (apocalypseArisen/Lavender), Donny (VVAVES/~JustAqua~), Walter M (Holi Toledo/forgottenusername), Nadia (Haseul/hyewon)
Forumer entry Runners-up: Rias, Obed, Rocky, Q for Quality, Poisoncrene, Kief, Ibzy
Pages: [1]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.